Round: Training camp is organised only in Round 2 (July 7 – 11, 2024)
Training camp U20
Training camp is a program for all young ice hockey players born in 2008 or earlier. The participant can prepare himself for the new season or for the camp, which he is planning to attend. We offer five days of quality on-ice training sessions and five days of training off-ice training sessions combined with theory. All coaches who are also present at the Hockey Academy are involved in the work.
APPLICATION FOR THE TRAINING CAMP
- only for hockey players born in 2008 or earlier
- ice hockey skills are required
- the participant must possess ice hockey equipment. The participant will get the jersey and hockey socks in the camp
- it is recommended that the participant have a health insurance plan
- the participant does not suffer from a life-threatening illness or an illness which may worsen due to physical activity
- the participant is solely responsible for any valuables they bring with them
- the Hockey Academy is not responsible for any injury sustained by the participant during the Academy
- the Hockey Academy undertakes to provide emergency medical assistance in case of injury
- the Hockey Academy may publish photographs as well as audio and/or video recordings of the participant
- all participants are expected to treat others with respect as well as follow instructions and advice of the Academy staff; in case the participant does not adhere to the rules of the Academy and exhibits inappropriate behaviour, we reserve the right to terminate his/her participation in the academy. In such a case, the payment is not refunded.
289 euros packageJuly 7 - 11, 2024
- 1 hour and 45 minutes of on-ice training in Bled Ice ring
- power skating
- off-ice training
- 17:00 Arrive (only on Monday, July 3)
- 18:00 Off-ice training*
- 18:30 Locker room
- 19:00 On-ice training
- 20:00 Ice cleaning – zamboni
- 20:15 On-ice training
- 21:00 The end of on-ice training
* – we reserve the right to change the schedule.
Payment must be made by May 31, 2024.